BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Work Week

This past week was officially my first week back at work, but I don't think I will count it as so. For one thing, it was only three days long. For another, I have this whole week off. And lastly, Scott's mom from New Jersey was visiting and treated us well so it was like having our own live-in cook and nanny. When we are on our own and both of us working, it will be tough!
We had a nice visit with Grammy Karen. Isaac enjoyed playing with her and telling her stories. He got a couple of early birthday presents from his grammy which included Candy Land. I was excited for him to get a game because I love playing games. However playing a game with an almost three year-old isn't always that enjoyable. He always wants to go to the peanut and will search through the cards until finding it. And he gets upset if anyone gets to "Santa" (King Kandy) before him. The cards usually end up being thrown across the room.

Another highlight of Isaac's week was getting to go to a Valentine's Day party with his friend Brooke. We are so happy to have found Isaac's babysitter Jodi - she takes him to do such fun things! He had a great time at the party and came home with valentines from his friends.


Saraya has been doing well. She cried for Grammy on the first day she stayed with her, but after that she did great. She took the bottle well for her. She is still not on a schedule I can count on, but maybe that will come soon. I was so excited to wake up to her crying at 4:30am on Sun. morning. She had slept since 9:30pm! I fed her and she slept another 4 hours. One thing I have noticed is that every good night seems to be followed by a bad night and that was what happened this past night. Slept from 9pm to 12:30am, ate, Slept until 2:30am, cried and came into our bed, Slept until 4:30am, ate is now wide awake at 5:00am. She will probably be dozing off right as Isaac is waking up in another hour. Yeah - thank goodness for coffee.

0 comments: