BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Puyallup Fair

Today we met our friends The Kocharhooks for a fun day at the fair. It was a great day for the fair, and Isaac and Aiden had so much fun together. It was fun to watch, especially because we have been able to do this every year. The first year the boys did rides, I had to lie and say that Isaac was 18 months (he was only 16 months) so he could go. Now they were tall enough for all the rides in SillyVille and went on all of them by themselves. The two babies slept through most of it.
Trying on the Firemen's jackets.

Getting ready for the roller coaster.

Motorcycle.

This one was called The Dragon Wagon.

A leisurely canoe ride.

On a side note, Saraya started her new daycare this week. She is doing great and having fun meeting lots of new friends. I know 6 out of 7 of the parents in her group, and 3 of the parents are math teachers I work with. All the women that work there are amazed by her giftedness (they don't say it in so many words, but I can tell when they give me the review of the day at pick-up time). The best part is that she is 3 minutes away and I can get over there to visit pretty easily.

1 comments:

Kara said...

Cute pictures! I think Saraya's starting to look more like you.