BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Pictures

Life has been busy. Work is crazy, the kids are nonstop, and there never seems to be time to do it all.
Last weekend we went to Eugene, OR for our Christmas in Jan. get together. It is always fun to see everyone - lots of aunts, uncles, cousins and now we are starting to see more second-generation cousins. I didn't get any pictures, but Carl emailed me a couple.
Briggs family

Saraya, Isaac and Cousin Sophie. There must have been something fascinating outside.

Some more pictures:

Saraya and her boyfriend Nathan


Giving Nathan a hug

After baths, Saraya has kind of crazy hair.


I was the parent helper at preschool last week. Isaac took Shaggy (big surprise) for show-and-tell. It is pretty amazing what they are learning. While I was there I heard them learn how ice is made and how it melts. They also talked about migration and hibernation and they made birdfeeders for the bird that are migrating.

1 comments:

Kara said...

Love the hugging Picture!