I'm a little behind, but will make up for it with some cute pictures.
Here are the kiddos having some morning OJ together.

Isaac got a superhero costume for an early birthday present. He loves wearing it and running around the house.

Isaac has finally graduated to the "big kid" swimming lessons. He now gets in the pool without Mom or Dad. We thoroughly enjoy that. It started off rough - the first class he refused to get into the pool. He is now working toward earning a trip to Chuck E. Cheese - only two more swimming classes to go. He enjoys them now, but still won't go under water.

Every once in awhile when the kids are getting to be too much, we put on their shoes and jackets and push them outside. Here they are looking slightly pathetic at the door. A little fresh air never hurt anyone.

Tonight we had spaghetti for dinner and I took off Saraya's shirt for the messy eating.

Big Brother then demanded that he get to eat without a shirt, and he also wanted to wear a bib like her.
2 comments:
Saraya's hair is getting longer! So cute...especially that you think it's funny that they stand outside crying to get back in. LOL.
What makes this even funnier is that I can hear your voice and tone as I read it... especially the fresh air bit. Too funny!
Post a Comment