Week 1 of summer vacation started slow for me. I spent a week in Olympia working on the new state math assessment. It was a fun working with other math nerds who enjoyed writing and solving problems all week.
Finally, however, the work was done and now I am on break. The kids had fun at Jodi's last week and with our sitter, Lindsay, who watched them during the long afternoons. I am glad now, though, that they can sleep in and our mornings can be less hectic. We are looking forward to playdates, pool time, and relaxing at home.
I realized that I never take sleeping pictures of Saraya. She is such a good sleeper. In bed at 7:00pm and we don't hear another peep until about 7:00am. She also a good napper. Pretty much can count on a two or three hour nap every day.
5 comments:
Very cute - she looks so peaceful!
I wish our kids would sleep all night! I am excited Kevins off school now also but summers go by so darn fast!
That's awesome! I wish Avery slept that well!
Cheers to a slow, relaxing summer!
Give the little beauty lots of hugs and kisses from her East Coast Grandma!!
Yay for summer break! Hope I get down that way and can see you. Maybe I need to hint at Gloria to have a Lake party!! Saraya is such a cute little blondie... And I am jealous she is such a good sleeper!
Post a Comment