This weekend we headed to Portland for the marathon. This was my fourth time doing this marathon - always a favorite. My friend Crystal and I ran together up until mile 22 where I just couldn't keep up with her. My time was 3:45 which qualifies me for Boston when I am 35 - next year. So Boston 2011 here I come!!
The after picture.While we were doing our running, Scott and Isaac ran a 2 mile run. Isaac did great - ran most of the 2 miles. He says he wants to do another one soon!
We stayed at a hotel with a pool, of course. Isaac is getting more and more comfortable in the water which is good. He starts swimming lessons again next week.
During all the running, Saraya was a great cheerleader. She had fun hanging out with Grammy and watching the people.
Scott's mom Karen came in last week and the kids are having a great time with Grammy. She spoils them rotten and has been a big help to us. We are glad she was able to be here for the Portland trip.
Scott and his mom in downtown Portland - it was a beautiful day.Grammy and her babies.
Send Me a Postcard
3 years ago
6 comments:
Congrats on qualifying! So excited. And So cute that Isaac did 2 miles (I couldn't do two miles). :)
You Rock! I hope to be just like you someday! Great Job!
Great job! thats so cool that Issac runs also
Way to go Kathryn! Cute pictures too.
Woohoo! Good for you! Love that Isaac is running too, was Scott able to keep up :)
Woot! Boston here she comes - nice job!! And good job Isaac!
Post a Comment