BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

This was us last Memorial Day.



This was us today - wiping off the slide with towels so that they could slide in between rain showers.
Oh well - it was still a nice day and the sun did stay out for awhile this afternoon.
I was able to do some work in my garden. Last year was a learning year for me - this year I am hoping for a much better bounty.
I am trying tomatoes, peppers, romaine lettuce, spinach, green onions, radishes, strawberries, and herbs.
Last year I grew lettuce successfully and got one tomato. I have to do at least as well this year!

I always run on Saturday mornings and Scott always plans to be up early with the kids. Saraya has been waking up at 5:30 or earlier every day. This Saturday Scott woke up at 7 and was a little nervous that he hadn't heard from either kid. He discovered that Saraya was still sleeping and downstairs, Isaac was busy doing his "homework." This is what he found:
What a good boy!

The kids were having a little dress-up fun. Easily entertained.


0 comments: