I think we have an annual trip - Phoenix in January. The weather was amazing! Sun and high 60's. We were in heaven. Of course having 4 days of kid-free time also helped us to relax.
Laurie and I were hoping for another great Rock N Roll marathon. She had her best run ever, me not so much. If the run had ended at 15 miles it would have been perfect, oh well. I would still do it again next year.
We had a great time with Carl and Michelle. They let us sleep in and relax and we all had fun times. Michelle and I went to a fundraiser for an organization she is a part of called Girls on the Run. It was an inspiring evening about empowering young girls through running. The website is www.girlsontherun.org. Carl and Scott hit the local watering hole.
Meanwhile, back in rainy Puyallup, Mom and Dad had a nice visit with the kids (or at least that is what they told us!). We are so grateful to them for giving us a weekend away. We didn't know how much we needed it until we were gone! Thanks Mom and Dad!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment