BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 18, 2014

Iassac's 9th birthday

Isaac turned 9 on March 24 and we had his party on Saturday the 22nd.  I have decided to do parties every other year and this was the party year.  He decided he wanted a March madness party.  Since the weather is unpredictable in March (well really anytime), we rented the school gym to have the basketball event.  We invited his whole basketball team and they all came!  I had the two hours all planned out to keep everyone busy and happy.  We played a few games of 5 on 5 and also bump.  I also created some march madness trivia games and also hot shot shooting contests.  Guess what?  Everyone was a winner!!!  

After our two hours were up, the kids all ran (literally) from the school to our house where they continued to play football, soccer, and wrestling.  We had some pizza, Gatorade and cupcakes and just prayed there were going to be no broken limbs.  The kids were exhausting and Scott and I were exhausted.  I have no pictures to document the event because, well because of all that I wrote about.  There was no time for pictures!!!
It was a great day for Isaac and he has now been 9 for about a month.  Hard to believe.

0 comments: