Saturday morning, this is what we saw out back. It snowed for a couple hours and stuck for about the same. It was pretty, but enough all ready - Bring on spring!
On Saturday I hosted a baby shower at my house for my friend Suzanne. It was a fun time and I got to try out some cake-making. (Watch out Doreen - I am your new compition!)
While the girls were partying at the house, the boys went out to have some fun too. First they went to The Little Gym. After, they went to Burger King (although Isaac thinks it was "Mickle Donalds"). They found some crowns there and Isaac put one on and said "I'm a princess." Scott tried to tell him he was a king, but Isaac insisted he was a princess!
Five days after Saraya's initial roll-over, Scott and I finally witnessed it for ourselves. She might just be as stubborn as her brother - she'd never do it on command. Now she rolls pretty quickly and easily. She also has two teeth - both on the bottom.
Send Me a Postcard
3 years ago
1 comments:
Hey! THe cake turned out great! I see more cakes in your future!
And love the 'deer in headlights' Saraya!
Post a Comment