BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Break

Spring Break 2008 was a great time. The week flew by. Two days before the break started, our backyard looked like this.


The next day my school district had a two-hour delay. It was especially nice to head to AZ and be in the sun.
Grandpa and Saraya

We had a great time visiting Carl and Michelle and just relaxing. For some reason, I didn't take any pictures. Isaac tried to go swimming, but the water was a little cold. We spent lots of time at local parks. Both kids did great on the airplane, although Isaac had a little accident on the way home (he had fallen asleep at take-off and slept for a couple hours and woke up wet). I hadn't packed extra clothes for him, but had an extra pull-up in the diaper bag. Poor Isaac had to walk through the Seattle Airport in his sweatshirt, Pull-up, shoes and socks. He didn't care, but I was a little embarrassed for him (and me).

One of our days at home was spent with friends. Aiden and Baby Berkley came to visit and it was a lot of fun. I know these kids are going to have fun growing up together.


Saraya - 19 weeks, Berkley - 2 weeks


Happy Baby - she is such a good little girl. And such a cutie!

0 comments: