Wow - The end of July flew by! Last week Isaac was in a Sports Camp every afternoon at the Little Gym. Every day they focused on a new sport: Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Football and Golf. They played hard and had a lot of fun. It wore him out. Over the weekend my cousin Maya came for a visit. She is going into 9th grade and Isaac enjoyed playing with her. I joked to her that the weekend with an overactive 3 year-old and a very active 8 month old was good birth control.
This week I have worked and it has been hectic getting us all out of the house. In addition, Isaac had VBS every night at our church. Usually I volunteer at these things, but this time I dropped him off and came home. He had so much fun singing, dancing and playing with the other preschoolers. Scott and I went back to pick him up early so we could watch the closing singing. He was always right up front dancing along with the big kids. It was fun watching him do those things.
Now we are off to Philadelphia, New York and New Jersey to visit the East Coast family. Should be a fun visit. I will post pictures upon our return.
Send Me a Postcard
3 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment