BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Warm Weather

We had about 5 days of hot weather. I love it! We were able to go to the lake on afternoon with some friends. Isaac tubed behind a boat! I didn't even get to see it - I was on the shore with Saraya. Apparently he had a great time. We have also been spending a lot of time in our pool. That has been a great purchase. The house has no air conditioning so going to bed has been hard, but we have survived. The best part about the hot weather was the fabulous thunder and lightening storm we had this morning at 4am. It would rival any that all of you East Coasters get!

Ice cream helps you stay cool.

Even though her room is an oven, she still sleeps great!

This was earlier in the week before it got warm. For some reason he needed the googles.

0 comments: