BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Preschool helper

Last Thurs. I got to be the preschool helper. The helper assists during the art project time, brings in a snack and just generally helps out with keeping the fourteen 3 year olds corralled.
The art project was to make fall headbands. Here is Isaac making his.

And here he is modeling the final project.

During the first hour, the kids are expected to have some free play and do their art project. Mrs. Spencer has lots of fun things for them to play with. I enjoyed telling Scott that his son spent a lot of time playing with the doll house. He also played in the corn box - which looked like fun.


It was a fun experience and I am very glad that Isaac gets to go to this preschool. He enjoys his friends, learning and seems to like "Mr. Spencer" (we should try to correct him more, but it is pretty cute when he talks about her, so we let it go more often than not.)
One funny story from this weekend - I asked Isaac on Sat. what kind of sandwhich he would like and he said, "Cheese." He then asked Scott if he would like a cheese sandwhich too. Scott said yes. Isaac then told me, "Mom, Dad wants a cheese sandwhich too." I said, "So, I have to make you, Saraya, and Dad a sandwhich? Who will make mine?" Isaac said, "Mom, you make your own sandwhich." I said, "Why do I have to do it all?" Isaac said, "But Mom, Dad doesn't want to do that - that is a lot of work!" Scott loved that.

Here is Saraya looking pretty and festive.

0 comments: