BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy 11 Month Birthday Saraya

What a big girl!

Saraya has been doing great. She is happy and busy, and sleeps hard every night and during her naps. She gets lots of attention where ever we go because she is such a little towhead. Many people mistake her for a boy even when she is dressed head-to-toe in pink. There is a professional hairstylist coming into her daycare on Wednesday to get the kids ready for picture day on Thursday. I obviously opted out of the haircut for her, but it is a neat service for parents. I am interested in seeing how the picture day goes on Thurs - they are planning on getting a class picture. We will see!

Here is my first attempt at loading a video onto the blog. Hopefully it will work. Ignore my voice saying her name - I haven't experimented with fancy editing just yet.

0 comments: