BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Big Helper

This morning, at 5:45, I came in from my run and this is what I saw


Apparently Isaac had woken up, changed himself into a dry pull-up, and come downstairs to get breakfast ready. It was so cute! He was just sitting at the table waiting for Scott or I to come join him. Luckily he had not tried to pour the milk - but he did pour the cereal. He told me that some had spilled and he had cleaned it up. I imagine that it had landed on the floor and he just put it back in the bowl. I tried not to think about that as I ate this morning. He did make Scott and I thank him - He said, "Mom, what do you say to me for making you breakfast?" Then he asked Scott the same thing.

Thank you very much to Jodi who emailed me these fun pictures. She got to see the kids trick-or-treat at preschool.
Brooke and Isaac

Best Friends

Silly Faces

1 comments:

Kara said...

So funny! The milk could have been scary though! Can't believe he's getting so grown up.