BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mid-Winter Break

Last week I was lucky to have Monday - Wednesday off.  It was nice being home with the kids.  On Monday I took them up to the Children's Museum in Seattle where they had a great time running around.  The main attraction was Curious George.




The ride home was fabulous!!!

Some other highlights included playdates with friends and trips to the park. It was also fun being able to take Isaac to preschool and being the parent helper. They are in the middle of their health unit and the kids learned all about how it is important to wear a helmet. They also learn how to catch a cough or a sneeze in their elbow (if they don't have a kleenex).
The days started early with Isaac - every day he was up before 6am. It made for some cranky days, but I guess he is just like his mother and likes to be up early!
Here is a picture of him napping with his empty box of Transformer Fruit Snacks - hey, whatever gets him to bed is just fine with me!

On a side note, if any mothers out there can recommend a brand of jeans which can hold up to the activities of a busy boy, I would love some suggestions. The pants in the picture below are all two - to three- months old, and all have at least one hole in the knee.

0 comments: