Life has been busy, but not especially interesting. I was lucky to have had the chance to go to Long Beach, CA last weekend to visit my friend Kara. It was a fun, relaxing trip and Scott and the kids did great without me. Makes me know I can do that much more often!!!
Saraya is into everything and climbing and going everywhere. This is her new trick
She is quite proud of herself. We have been getting her down all weekend.
Of course Brother thinks it is funny and he likes to do it too which doesn't help the situation.
Sadly, this is where Isaac spent a lot of time this weekend: time-out.
He was up at 4:45am on Sat. and didn't nap at all that day - made for a long, cranky day for everyone. Today was a little better, but he plays way too rough with Saraya. My friend tells me that 4 is a much better age then three - I am counting down the weeks!!!
Some random pictures
Playing with Dad's hat.
Eating blueberries.
Send Me a Postcard
3 years ago
1 comments:
Little darlings; we have so much to look forward to:) If you think of it, let McKenna and Mindy know I want to see their blogs, but I need an invite. Enjoy your 3 days!
Post a Comment