Just a few of the funny things this boy does and says:
Last week at bedtime Isaac was crying up in his bed. Scott went to check on him and he was upset that people are always saying that Saraya is pretty and no one calls him pretty. Scott tried to tell him that boys are handsome, but he wants to be pretty. He likes to be just like Saraya. (If you happen to see Isaac, make sure to tell him how pretty he is - it will make his day!)
The other night Isaac was in bed, and we though falling asleep. He came downstairs very upset because when he looked out his window to see the moon, it was not there. He wanted to know why the moon had moved to a different window. We had to tell him it was cloudy and the moon was just behind the clouds and no one could see it. Tells you what kind of perfect nights we had been having up until a couple days ago.
For the first time Saraya has let me put pony tails in her hair. Isaac said that she doesn't look like Saraya so he calls her Berkley (we have two friends named Berkley, but I still don't know why he chose that name - she doesn't really look like either one of them!). So he calls her Berkley and gets upset when she doesn't respond.
The other day we were driving and listening to the CD from Vacation Bible School. Isaac likes a song on it that says, "I get down, You lift me up. I get down, You lift me up . . " He said, "Mom, does God get tired of lifting people up all the time?" I had to reply that God is very strong and will always be able to lift us up. How sweet that boy can be.
3 comments:
Ha ha! I cracked up reading about Pretty Isaac.
I cant believe summer has passed and preschool will start soon. Really, you want me to say he is pretty? I will but will feel weird calling a boy pretty. But I know what you mean, sibs always want to be like the other one. funny funny
Wonderful pictures of my pretty great nephew and great niece. Thanks to Karen for giving me the address. Miss all of you so much.
All My Love
Aunt Lori
Post a Comment