BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting closer . . . . .

A month ago we got family and Christmas pictures done. There were so many cute ones to choose from. These are just a few of our favorites.

Flasher!
Going in for the kiss. She is so serious and Isaac was just giggling.
A friend invited many of us old Mustangs (school where I first taught) over for a mini-reunion. None of us had children when we started, now there are dozens! It was a fun time and the kids enjoyed playing together. (Saraya stayed home with Scott to take a nap)

The kids have been spending a lot of Christmas break in their underwear. Not sure exactly what they like about it, but as long as they keep their bottoms covered I can be okay.
Movie night - Frosty the Snowman, popcorn, and Baby in the middle.
Cute story - Last night as we were getting ready for bed, Isaac told me that he is going to marry Brooke. I told him that sounds like a good idea, but he might need to talk to Brooke about it. He asked me if I just found Dad to marry. I said yes, that I met him and he liked me and I liked him so we decided to get married. Isaac said, "Well, I like Brooke so I am going to marry her." Saraya then said, "I marry Brooke." Isaac told her that she couldn't marry Brooke because he was going to, but that she could marry Jodi. I said, "What about Sean?" He didn't have a good answer so we moved onto other topics, but Scott and I thought that was hilarious.

0 comments: