A couple of weeks back was my spring break. The kids and I had a couple of laid-back days at home, and then on Wed. the family loaded up into the car to head east for Spring Break 2010! Whoo Hoo!
This is the kind of car trip that I prefer.
Scott, Isaac and I had a great time visiting our friends in Spokane and eating at a couple of our favorite restaurants. Before leaving on Thurs. we went to the Children's Museum. Isaac and Ellie had a great time playing and exploring.
We left Spokane early Thurs. afternoon and enjoyed a nice drive to Kennewick (Isaac was passed out asleep).
We enjoyed a relaxing four days at Grandma and Grandpa's. We dyed eggs, and fingers.



We had another(!) party for Isaac - this one with a Spiderman ice cream cake.

We had a fun time at the Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's church - the kids scored on the candy!



And we enjoyed a nice Easter service at church on Sunday morning.


Scott and I even enjoyed an evening out with some friends.
Sunday we headed home around noon, and when we were almost there, Isaac asked if I thought the Easter Bunny would also visit our house in Puyallup. We told him it was very unlikely since he knew we were Kennewick that morning. However, what a surprise we found when we pulled in! The bunny had visited our house and left more eggs in our yard and special treats in our house. Wow!!
We had a fun time at the Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's church - the kids scored on the candy!
And we enjoyed a nice Easter service at church on Sunday morning.
Scott and I even enjoyed an evening out with some friends.
Sunday we headed home around noon, and when we were almost there, Isaac asked if I thought the Easter Bunny would also visit our house in Puyallup. We told him it was very unlikely since he knew we were Kennewick that morning. However, what a surprise we found when we pulled in! The bunny had visited our house and left more eggs in our yard and special treats in our house. Wow!!
What a great way to end a fun weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment