BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

War Wounds

Last week was a rough week for our kids' faces. On Saturday, Isaac took a t-ball straight to his nose and lip. There was much blood, tears and brusing. I tried to show how bad it was, but the pictures didn't do it justice.
I told him to look more sad - maybe this would help illustrate how bad it was. There was purple on his upper lip.
On Thursday evening, Saraya did a face-plant right into the wall. Again, many tears and lots of blood. This time, however, a trip to Urgent Care was also required. What a trooper! She did great with the doctor and even had fun in the waiting room. No stitches were required, she is on some antibiotics to prevent infection. We are also putting cream on the outside of the lip to prevent scaring. I think her modeling career has not been compromised.










2 comments:

Sneva Family said...

Poor kiddos! Asher split the skin right below his eye by running into my sister's bedpost the other week when I was subbing. Thank goodness her husband is a paramedic and checked it all out! We got away with pulling the skin tight in a band-aid. Yesterday, he fell down the stairs at my in-laws. Nothing like feeling your heart drop when they get hurt!

Kara said...

Looks like they bounced back perfectly...especially if you have to tell him to look sad! :)