BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall Catch-up

Fall is such a fun time. We have had amazing weather which has made it all the more fun. Two days ago I heard it almost broke 70 degrees! We have done all the typical fall things - pumpkin patch, Halloween parties, carving pumpkins and of course trick-or-treating. Here is a short re-cap.
We always enjoy seeing how tall we are this fall!
Just about 4 feet.
3 Feet!
Thank you to the concerned busy body who told me that my kids shouldn't be so close to the fence - that they could get nipped by the goat. They were fine.
Free pony rides.
You can tell we went to the pumpkin patch BH (before haircut).
The big tractor is always a hit.

Then we have to carve the pumpkin we chose.
Saraya and I met our friends at the YMCA for Halloween fun. Laney was born on the same day as Saraya. My child looks like a giant next to her!
Always a cheese for the camera.
On the same day, Saraya's daycare had a parade through the elementary school. The teachers were nice and let Isaac come as well. It was a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed seeing all the fun costumes.


Then we decorated cookies.
Yum! Later this same day we went to Isaac's fall festival at his school. It was fun, but I do not have any pictures.
And finally the big night! Isaac was going to be Justin Beiber for Halloween, but the wig just didn't work out as planned. He would have just looked like a kid in a wierd wig. So, we abandoned that idea and he was happy to be Black Spiderman. They enjoyed trick-or-treating a lot. It was a nice night to be out and we did the whole neighborhood. The funniest thing was when we went up to a house that played spooky music when Isaac rang the door bell. He freaked out, turned and ran. If that wasn't funny enough he tripped and spilled all his candy. Saraya was standing up at the door by herself. He wasn't hurt, but he wasn't happy that I couldn't stop laughing. it was just too funny!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Very cute - laughed at the busybody comment!

The Chapmans said...

I also laughed at the busybody...we just call them babushkas! But I almost cried laughing at the spooky music story. It's 3:30 am here (I can't sleep) so I'm trying my best to laugh silently, but I keep envisioning the whole scenario over and over, and yep, here comes a tear now. SO FUNNY!