Once again the kids were suspiciously quiet and I should have checked on them. Once we did finally make it upstairs, we found a handful of hair. Apparently Isaac decided to cut out Saraya's ponytail. Rubber band and all. Needless to say Scott and I were pretty upset.
Here she is at the hair dresser's before . . . . .

You can see she is pretty much okay with her new look.

During . . . . What can we do to fix this?????

In the end, this was the best she could do.

And just about an hour later - here is what we have.

At least her little classmates don't know enough to make fun of her. I feel like I need to explain to everyone that I do not choose for her hair to look like this.
Oh well, it will grow back - right?
1 comments:
Oh no! I was the hair cutter in our family. Cut everyone's hair, plus my own. :) I think the most classic pic is the one my mom has of one of my sister's who cut her entire bangs off one year right before Christmas. She had spikes all across the front of her head/face. And it's so much harder with girls to "fix" the problem.
Post a Comment