BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

What would the perfect Mother's Day look like?
It would start with an hour of quiet morning time reading the paper and drinking coffee before the kids woke up.  Paper would say it will be 80 degrees.  Scott would make and serve a yummy breakfast.  I would get some nice gifts: homemade cards and small trinkets, and new running clothes. We would enjoy a great church service and the kids would behave and not complain too much.  We would go home, load up the car with picnic and sports gear, and go to a park to spend the afternoon in the sun.  Kids would not fight all day.
We would return home to spend more time outside, order out dinner, and kids would be in bed by 7pm so I could watch 60 minutes in peace. 

It has been the perfect day and I enjoyed every minute of it.  They treated me well and I felt special.  Love my family!!!
 Played in Eatonville at a great park with a big toy, lots of grass, and a trail down to the river.


 Great day to play in water straight from Mt. Rainier's glaciers!

Monkey man!!
Card from Isaac:
Here's why my mom is the greatest: You play games with me.  You make me a good lunch.  With healthy stafe (stuff) in it.  And you are all ways there when some thing is rong thats why.

Love it!!!

1 comments:

Kara said...

Glad you had such a fantastic day! Sounds perfect