BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Summer Pics

I had some pictures I never posted.  Way overdue....

First weekend of August (and the hottest days too), Tracy and I continued our tradition of taking the kids camping.  We went to the White River Campground.  It was beautiful and so much fun!

Playing by the river.
 The boys climbed on all the big logs.  And carried sticks around.
 Tracy and I enjoyed getting sun!
 We did a hike up at Sunrise.  Such a pretty day!
 Mt Rainier in the background.
 Don't fall off the edge!!!
 Saraya and her short friend.

 Over Labor Day Weekend, our family of 4 took the Sounder Train up to Seattle and went to the aquarium.  Here is the only picture I took there.
 We went to Lowell's in Pike Place Market.  Totally recommend.  It was so good and the views were amazing!
 The Gum Wall.  Gross!
 It was a great day!!

0 comments: