BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 11, 2013

So we don't forget

Saraya has been saying the funniest things lately.  I don't want to forget the cuteness.

Saraya: Mom, I was thinking, you should have named me Berry instead of Saraya.  It is much prettier.
Me:  Berry like in strawberry?
Saraya:  Yes, and I was also thinking when I was in your tummy I wanted you to call me Sophia.
Me:  I don't remember that.
Saraya:  it's true.


Today I took the kids out for a cupcake treat at a local bakery to celebrate Isaac's outstanding behavior report for this week.  We pulled up to the bakery and Saraya said, "I don't know what this place is but I know it will be splendid!"

Scott was playing wii games with the kids on the new Christmas present.  He also did puzzles and wrestled around with them.  When he left to take a break, Saraya told Isaac, "I like dad playing with me a lot because he makes my life feel real."

Whenever we have to wake a tired Saraya up in the morning, she says, "Well that was a short night!"

I am sure there are way more funny things.  I hope to document what I can so I never forget.

1 comments:

Kara said...

That's just adorable!