Yesterday was Saraya's two-month birthday. Sometimes it is hard to believe it has only been two months because it seems like she has always been in our family. Other times, I wonder where the time has gone. She is certainly adorable.
This weekend we went to Eugene for the annual Christmas in January gathering. It is always a lot of fun and this year was especially special because of getting to introduce Saraya to everyone, and also meeting our new 5 month-old cousin, Sophia. We were also happy that everyone made it this year - with family traveling from Idaho, Arizona, and Washington.
Here the Briggs gang is planning their strategy for the gift exchange.
Saraya slept through most of the festivities.
Isaac liked to ride the big wheel at Uncle B's house.
Cousin Ken and Saraya - I think he is counceling her on the facts of life.
11pm - I am trying to convince Isaac he is tired. He didn't buy it.
Send Me a Postcard
3 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment