BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Technical Difficulties

I'm having problems loading my pictures onto the computer tonight, so check back later this week and I hopefully will have it figured out!
We had a good weekend, didn't do too much - watched some football when Isaac napped. Today it was nice out and we made it to the neighborhood park where Isaac rode his bike, I pushed Saraya in the stroller and Scott did some light jogging trying to keep up with Isaac. Isaac pretends he can't hear us when we yell at him to slow down - he just keeps pumping along. He also says hi to EVERYONE he passes. It is cute, but gets a little embarrassing after awhile. If the person doesn't say hi back, he keeps saying hi until they say it back. Anyway, it was nice to be outside today.

0 comments: