BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

New Home

I'm sure most of you have heard the news that we bought a new home. On Saturday we had the inspection and it went great. Nothing we should be concerned about and it was fun going back through the house figuring out where things will go.
This is the front of the house.

This is what the entry way looks like. The stairs take you up to the four bedrooms. There are two bathrooms upstairs, too.

As you come in, there is this little livingroom with the fireplace.

Here's the kitchen - one of the things I like best about this house!

This is looking at the back of the house from the back fence. Isaac will have fun in this backyard.

I took Saraya to the doctor on Friday. Here are her stats: Length: 1' 11'' Weight: 11lbs, 7oz
She is perfectly healthy and they didn't seem overly concerned by her lack of hair. I guess that will come later. She had three shots which was traumatic for the both of us.


On a side note, my parents came over to watch the kids this week while I went in to work for three days. We were very grateful to have them over and it helped us out tremendously. It made going to work easier and Isaac loved playing train and monster with them.

2 comments:

BellaLovesPink said...

LOVE the house! Congrats! Saraya is ADORABLE!!

Kara said...

The house looks GREAT! I totally forgot to ask you about it this weekend - Hopefully I'll get to see it soon.