BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Quiet Kids = Trouble

Whenever I don't hear the kids, I worry. How do they know to be quiet when they are getting into trouble? Things were quiet a couple of days ago as I was doing stuff around the house and this is what I found when I came into the kitchen.


On Thanksgiving morning, we were packing up the bags for the trip and Scott found the kids in the garage. Isaac was pumping iron and Saraya got herself stuck in a truck.


I didn't take a picture of this because it was too painful, but on Saturday Isaac made another big mess while being quiet. When he was supposed to be napping in his room, he snuck into the spare bedroom and unwrapped all the presents I had just spent 40 minutes wrapping - ALL OF THEM!!! None were for him, but he didn't care. He wanted to see what was inside. These kids keep us busy 24/7!

1 comments:

Grammy said...

Hmmmnnnn.....they look sweet and innocent to me!