We had a nice weekend. The weather was beautiful and in Seattle you never take that for granted. On Sunday I started the day off with the Capital City Marathon in Olympia. It was a great course with views of the Cascades and Mt. Rainier. The weather was perfect. I finished in 3 hours and 51 minutes - 11 minutes over what I was hoping for, but I am still happy with the time.
I was pretty much useless the rest of the day. I did some lifeguarding while the kids played in their pool. Saraya made a last minute decision to swim which is why she is not in her suit, but she loved the slide.


Isaac has really enjoyed dressing up in costumes lately. And because Saraya likes to be just like her big brother, she usually insists on wearing something fun too. Here they are in old Halloween costumes.

Sometimes Saraya makes up her own costume. She put this together all by herself.

On Saturday it was the big garage sale for our neighborhood. We went out and found some good stuff to add to our collection. This was one great buy - a Batman Costume. Isaac loves it!

Funny Story: A few days ago the kids had a babysitter over at the house. When she left Isaac was really sad that he forgot to take a picture of her because he wanted to "put her picture on his blog." A kid of the 21st century.
0 comments:
Post a Comment