Here are some pictures I have been saving up.
A couple weeks ago we had our friend Nathan over for some playtime. He liked wrestling with Isaac.
I planted my little backyard garden which was inspired by my friend McKenna. I am hoping to enjoy strawberries, lettuce, tomatoes, and squash.
Finally - here is a sweet picture of Isaac and Saraya. She isn't feeling well and was sent home from daycare today. She has a high fever. Isaac and I thought maybe she would like to watch a little Elmo. She snuggled right down next to her big brother.
Send Me a Postcard
3 years ago
2 comments:
I was thinking about you and your garden today! I hope all goes well. We just harvested our square of radishes! The weather held up long enough for us to replant the square today too!
The picture of Isaac and Saraya is adorable!
Post a Comment