BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Saraya!!!

Saraya on 11/21/2007

Saraya on 11/21/2008
Saraya on 11/21/2009
We had such a fun birthday.  It was special having so many friends come to Saraya's party at the Little Gym.  The kids had free reign over the gym for an hour and a half.  I am pretty sure they all slept well that night.  

Scott and I were surprised to see how much balance Saraya had on the beam!  Somewhere she has been practicing this talent.
Getting ready for Parachute fun.
Monkey on the Monkey Bars.
I made about 130 cookies in the shapes of triangles, squares, and circles in red, yellow, blue and green with a number 2 on them.  Suzanne helped me make baggies for them and we had a little tag which said "Saraya's party was brought to you by the letter S and the number 2."  I thought they turned out well.

Grammy found Saraya some Scooby Doo pjs to match Isaac's.  Here they are modeling them.   Isaac was so excited that Saraya has her own Scooby Doo pjs.

Happy Birthday Saraya!


2 comments:

Kara said...

The cookies look great! So glad they turned out - looks like it was a fun day!

BellaLovesPink said...

Looks like a great birthday! And nice job on the cookies!