BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Blackmail Pictures (and other random things)

Yes that it is a skirt.

Yes that is a princess crown.
Apparently they were playing brother and sister but they reversed roles. He made me promise not to show the pictures to any of his friends. Hopefully they don't see this post on the internet!!
The next ones are from the fair. I took the kids one day and we did all the free things - educational activities, looked at animals, watched the rides, etc. Jodi took Isaac a few days later and then he got to do the rides. We always enjoy the fair!
There was a whole tent on different kinds of dogs. This is the St. Bernard. He was a big one!
Making some bracelets.
Getting ready for school one morning.
Playing with her friend Anna.
Her new Big Girl daycare. She is the youngest in the class, but of course the smartest.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

so are you still working? well it sounds like it since Jody is still taking care of I and S is still at daycare. Did they find a way to not cut the budget or did you find another job? either way, Woo Hoo. I promise not to show Bridger those pics! haha

Kelli said...

wait.....I only promise as long as he plays at hoopfest, if he doesnt than I can blackmail you!! haha