BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 11, 2010

New Playground Pictures

I realized recently that I have not posted pictures of the beautiful new playground our school received thanks to the Pepsi grant that many of you voted for. It is big, clean, safe and a lot of fun! We often walk over in the evenings and it is always filled with other kids. It gets a lot of use.
Today we had a beautiful fall afternoon so the kids and I walked over. While there we met new friends - a mom and her three kids from our neighborhood that we did not know, another mom and her two kids from a nearby neighborhood. We also ran into our neighbor and her two year- old son. What a fun park for us!



Saraya has become quite the little bike rider. She really picked it up quickly - now I have to jog to keep up with her.
This weekend we went to Portland, OR for my fifth running of the Portland Marathon. I had my faithful supporters there - Scott and the kids, Carl, Aunt Pat, and Cousin Nikki. It was so great of them to stand in the pouring rain cheering me on! My friend Crystal and I ran and crossed together - 3 hours and 40 minutes - my long-time goal for this run. It was a great run and a great stay in Portland.

Tonight we interviewed the kids and recorded their answers just as they said them. Isaac's answers are first, Saraya's are second:

What is your favorite color? Purple, Pink

What is your favorite food? Ravioli, Mac n Cheese

What game do you like the best? Matching, Person games when you go down the slide

What is your favorite movie? Scooby Doo, Jackie Bope (we haven't seen it before)

What is your favorite thing to drink? Gatorade, Soda and Hot Chocolate

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on our swing set, Play games

What is your favorite sport? Football, Basketball

Who is your favorite person? Justin Beiber, I like Finley and Cole and Justin Beaver

What is your favorite thing to do at school? Color, Play at recess, but I don't have recess

Where do you want to travel? Disneyland, Mickey Mouse's House

If we got a dog, what should we name him? Shaq, Barkley

If we got a new car, what color should we get? Purple, Pink

What job do you want when you grow up? Astronaut, A pink job

Are you ready for bath? No, Yes

2 comments:

Kara said...

I like "a pink job" best. I promise to blog this week :)

Kelli said...

are you ready for a bath. haha. thats a good one. Bridger school also got a play ground from a pepsi grant. Nice huh!!!