Well the kids finally got to see Santa. They both had a case of stage fright at the big moment. Well, helpful old Santa started suggesting things he could bring them. "How about a football? Would you like a Barbie? Do you like coloring? I could bring you some new coloring books." He suggested a few things, none of which was what the kids have been talking about for the last month (Justin Bieber Barbie, Legos, etc). But I guess Santa always knows what the kids want and need - hopefully the kids don't have new expectations now!
We then spent a little bit of time in the kids' play area.
(Isaac's sweater is the same one he wore when we saw Santa 2 years ago. I realized too late that he had nothing red in his closet and decided that it would do for the picture. Looks a tad small here, though!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment