BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Three Year Old!!

Blogging is hard! You let a little time go by and it hard to get motivated to get caught up. Oh well, here is my first attempt. Pictures are limited, but you get the idea.
Saraya's birthday theme this year was Berenstain Bears. Someone could make a fortune because there are no BB party supplies out there. (I wish Doreen lived closer so she could make me a cake!) Anyway, I pulled some things together, made up some Bear games that all bombed and in the end the 8 little preschoolers just wanted to run and play. It was absolute chaos, but it was fun. Saraya was very happy to have her little friends there.
This was a special birthday for Saraya. Grandpa D came out from New York to celebrate. We had a great time with him and Grandma Maria and they spoiled us all.
Grandpa D always buys a Ben and Jerry's shirt when he visits the factory every year.
Grandma and Grandpa Chasse also came over for the big day.
They left just as the snow started to stick. More about the snow to come . . . .

2 comments:

BellaLovesPink said...

Happy Birthday Saraya! Berenstein bears sounds like a tough one! Wish I could have made the cake too!!

Kara said...

I can't believe her birthday came and went already...and I can't believe she's 3! Like the new furniture too!