In early June I was able to go on a walking field trip with Saraya's preschool. We went to Baskin Robbins. It was a nice day for a walk and the kids did a great job listening.
Here is Saraya and a few of her favorite friends.

Saraya chose chocolate!

We had a great year at Little Phins. Saraya has learned so much and enjoyed the teachers and also all her friends. It has been a nice group of kids and we have had fun going to a lot of birthday parties - seems like she was invited to one each month! Most kids will return to the class next year and we have some playdates set up for the summer. Some of her highlights from this year were: Teddy Bear parade, bike day, PJ day, and music class ever Tues. She surprises me with what she knows. The other night I heard her talking in her bed - when I went in there she said, "I am just saying the Pledge of Allegiance to my self." She spells her name - SARYA, she know her birthday is in Nobember and she feels like she is going to be 3 for a long time. She always asks me if she is 4 yet. "I am going to be 3 for a long time!" she cries. She hates wearing pony tails, shorts, jeans, shoes, and basically anything that matches. She loves Polly Pockets and putting her babies to bed. She is a kick!
0 comments:
Post a Comment