BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Trip to Long Beach, CA

I took an early birthday trip down to California to visit my friend Kara. It was a great weekend and I am so glad I had the opportunity to visit her. We have known each other since we were 2 years old and have been great friends our whole lives. We only see each other about 2 or 3 times a year, but it is always easy to catch up quickly.

We enjoyed a couple of nice lunches down by the beach. It was so pretty!
This is a fun place with little touristy shops to look at.
We met up with Doug, her brother, and also a friend Steve from our high school. Great guacamole here!

I was able to get a run in on the beach in the sun - so nice! I came home rested and sunburned just in time for a nice father's day. Scott and the kids had gone to Kennewick, but we all spent most of Sunday together.
Thank you Kara for a nice weekend :)

1 comments:

Kara said...

Great pictures. I'm just glad the sun came out during June Gloom for you. I haven't worn a tank top since...my shoulders have been peeling. :) It was fun having you here, we should plan these more regularly.