BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Kids' First Brush with The Law

(and hopefully their last)

A week ago the kids and I were outside enjoying the rare sunshine and warmth, when all of a sudden, a policeman was in our driveway. It was Officer Dan from across the street. He said, "Get your helmets and I will take you around the block." Didn't have to tell them twice. The kids had so much fun!
Saraya was very serious before the ride, but Dan said she yelled out, "This is awesome!" as they rounded the corner.

Isaac was so pumped that they passed some of his friends on the ride. The boys yelled out, "That was Isaac!" and ran in to tell their mom.
What a fun treat! I have never been on a motorcycle before, but felt weird about asking him if I could take a spin. Think his offer was only for kids.

1 comments:

Kara said...

LOVED this post - so cute!