BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

How is it mid-July already??

For the Fourth of July, the kids and I went to Kennewick.  My cousins who live and teach in the Ukraine were there with their two kids.  It was really fun to see the cousins together and to catch up with the family.  
We went to a parade in Pasco.  Rawly, Isaac and Saraya.
Bring in Zoya!

We enjoyed a BBQ at our neighbor's house, and then a big firework show over the Columbia River.  Both kids made it to the 10pm show.

The next day, the kids and I headed back to Puyallup, taking the scenic HWY 410 route.  It was a beautiful day.
On top of Chinook Pass.
That's Mt. Rainier in the distance.
Do we have to pull over the car again, Mom?
On our way home we picked up a dog from a friend and kept him for a week.  It was a fun experience caring for a dog and we believe he had a great time with us.  I took no pictures.
On July 6th, summer started on this side of the state.  It has been warm and sunny every day and we have been enjoying it.  We bought a slip-n-slide and have been having fun with the neighbors.  We have visited several parks and friends.  Summer is going great so far.  I will try to take more pictures!

0 comments: