BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Big Girl Bed and Other Updates

Over the weekend I put Saraya's big girl bed together. I was impatient and could no longer wait for her to be ready. She was so excited to see it when she came into her room. She turned on her music and said, "go away" and then took a two hour nap in her new bed. The last two nights she has gone to sleep perfectly and slept well. I don't think she knows she can get out on her own because she still lays there crying in the morning. Last night, however, she started crying in the middle of the night. Scott went in there to find her on the floor. She said, "I fall out of my big girl bed." She was fine and went right back to sleep.

So Cozy.


Of course Isaac had to try it out too.
Still some decorating and painting to do, but at least the bed is in and the transition was hardly traumatic!

A couple weekends ago, we went out with Zach and Suzanne to celebrate Suzanne's new job. We went to a Japanese Steak House it is was a lot of fun and really good food. It was a fun evening with our friends!
Coming soon: The pictures of the big 5 year-old!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Liking the straight hair! And love the new big girl bed!

BellaLovesPink said...

Congrats on the big girl bed! Her bedding is super cute too!