BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Saraya

Before I begin on the entry, let me first say, Thank You! to all of you who took time to vote for the new playground. We are getting the money!! It is great news for the school and the neighborhood. We will post pictures of the new playground once they start working on it. Apparently there is a lot of paperwork to do now.

So since last post was all about Isaac, I thought I better share some news about Sis. She is impressing us everyday with her sense of humor, her agility and her intelligence - she is gifted we are sure!
She has also developed a little stubborn streak. Wonder where she learned that???? She refuses to wear this t-shirt (in the picture) that I bought her as a fundraiser for a teacher battling cancer. She cries when it is on and takes it right off if left alone. I bribed her in this picture by giving her a piece of chocolate to put it on. Later in the day it came off, though.
She prefers to wear only things that are pink. She knows most of her colors now, although in the beginning everything was pink.

She continues to be a fabulous sleeper!!
We bought her a new big girl bed and mattress set, as well as all the bedding to complete the new room decor. She is so happy in her crib, though, that we haven't dared move her yet. She falls asleep easily at night, usually sleeping 7pm - 6:15am.

When she goes to bed she needs her baby, her blanket, her doggie, and a book. Even though the room is pitch black, she likes to have a book in there.
I love sleeping pictures!!!
She loves her brother and likes to follow him around. However, she is no pushover and will stand up for herself. Just the other day I heard her say to Isaac, "No No - I no like that. Walk away." A phrase taken directly from her daycare to let someone no they need to leave you alone.
What a cutie!!!


1 comments:

Kara said...

The curls are lookin good!