BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St Patrick's Day

Saraya had a special visitor at Tiny Sparts today. A real leprechaun came while they kids were eating lunch.

These were the only two pictures that were taken because apparently it was super chaotic after the kids saw him/her. There was much crying, including Saraya.

We were talking about this on the way home today - telling Isaac about the excitement and Saraya told him that she cried. He said, "Saraya, next time it is St. Patrick's Day, I will come to your daycare and you can stand behind me so you don't get scared. I will protect you." It was so cute and of course I had to pour tons of positive reinforcement onto him for being such a great big brother.
(15 minutes later he was hitting her for no good reason.)
(1 hour after I first posted this I got a phone call from his preschool teacher telling me that he was mean to two kids today at school!)

1 comments:

Sneva Family said...

I would have been crying too! That "thing" looks scary!!!